Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm thankful for.....

Since having a bew-di-ful morning (as seen by my last post) I thought I would even it out by saying things I am thankful for:

I'm thankful for:

- Having the chance to be round my beautiful children all day :)

- That the AAS cards and letters are perforated (the previous edition wasn't)

- having a DH who understands me, and is sweet & kind

- Having dogs who love me so much they follow me down the road ;)

- that we have a roof over our heads, and food in our belly

- living in a State that understands the varied styles of homeschoolers

- that all animals & people in this household are happy & healthy.

- having a wonderful supportive family who helps out in times of need

- ebooks & downloadable curriculum (very big yahoo!)

- freedom (in so many different ways!)

- my secret stash shelf that contains everything a girl needs for a bad day (I believe theres even white Tim Tams in there right now)

- the wonderful support from the government (yes, I know thats probably surprising to most people, but compared to some other countries, we are quite lucky)

- Just being able to be me, and the children being able to be themselves without fear of criticism

- being able to go off on a rabbit trail when something interests the children (tonight it was hedgehogs & Owls)

- definately add a thankful for the readers out there whom actually read my weird ramblings.

- and just plain thankful

xxx
Miss E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment